I started blogging August 28, 2005. -Hard to believe it's been that long. Almost 4 years..wow!
I decided to start blogging so I could keep a log of my projects I was working on. After all, when a crafty geek wants to record what's she's working on how else would she do it?
Since then, I've come to realize that:
- it's pretty impossible (at least for me) to truly write down type out EVERYTHING I create
- I've met some REALLY cool people through my blog (I'm still shocked when I meet people in real life & they tell me they read my blog...it's like meeting instant friends.)
- blogging is more fun than I thought it would be
- Keeping in touch with family & friends is an added benefit
- it's nice to have a collection of photos & stories over the years
- reading & following other peoples blogs is fun...who needs books anymore, LOL! (Kidding! I still love to read books, I just don't devote as much time to it anymore.)
- I love helping people...wither it's telling them about new products or helping them to use the ones they have. (So keep commenting & emailing me your Yudu questions.)
- I actually like writing....or maybe talking. -Are they the same? Different?
Thank you KnitPurlGurl for challenging us to tell our blogging stories.